Mail Order Bride: Who She Is And Where To Find One
If you’re at the point in your life where you want to settle down with the right woman, you have probably considered or even tried online dating at some point. However, women on local dating apps may not necessarily be looking for anything serious. This is where international brides come into play.
Whether you have heard about mail order brides before or this is your first exposure to this concept, our guide will answer all the questions you may have.
Who are mail ordered brides?
The most common definition of mail order brides is “women who explicitly seek marriage and use online dating services to showcase themselves as potential spouses”. This definition can also be enhanced to reflect that most mail order brides live in foreign countries and specifically want to marry men from the Western part of the world.
Why do women want to become a mail ordered bride?
There can be dozens of reasons why a foreign bride online may specifically look for a Western husband. The most common ones include:
- Poor economic conditions, lack of job opportunities, and very low salaries;
- Negative relationship or marriage experience, abuse from former partners, lack of support;
- Overall stagnation in the country, high crime levels, and limited opportunities to safely raise a child.
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Where do foreign brides come from?
Thanks to the wonders of the internet, you can now find a mail ordered bride from nearly every part of the world. However, some destinations are especially popular when it comes to online brides. Here they are:
- Asian brides (the Philippines, Vietnam, China, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, India)
- European brides (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova)
- Latin brides (Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic)
Buying a wife online: How it really works
So, you’ve decided to marry an international bride. Here are the steps you need to take to make your dream come true.
- Choose your dating site. Pay attention to the size and quality of the audience, absence of empty promises, prices and special offers, availability of customer support, and independent reviews of the site.
- Create your account. Keep in mind that while you will browse the profiles and pick women based on their appearance and descriptions, they are going to do the same. So take extra time to fill out your profile.
- Use search and filters to browse the women. Decide which qualities are dealbreakers for you and which are nice to have. Then play with search filters to get the results you want.
- Actively communicate with the women. Don’t wait for them to contact you — if you see someone you like, don’t hesitate to drop them a line. Reach out to several women at once and gradually settle on one of them.
- Meet your bride in person. It’s not a good idea to make a life-changing decision to marry someone before you meet her in real life. After you spend some time together and decide that you want to be together forever, you can start planning your wedding and taking care of the formalities.
Is it legal to get an international bride?
It’s perfectly normal to wonder about the legality of foreign brides — clearly, marrying a foreign woman is different from marrying a local girl from a legal point of view. However, there is nothing to worry about, as marrying a foreign bride is perfectly legal as long as you don’t really buy a wife. When your marriage is absolutely consensual and is based on mutual affection, not money or power imbalance, you can enjoy a fully legal union.
You should also know that mail order spouses in the US are protected by several pieces of legislation, including VAWA and IMBRA. VAWA, or Violence Against Women Act, serves to protect foreign spouses of American citizens from abuse, and IMBRA, or International Marriage Broker Regulation Act, is in place to force men to undergo background checks before bringing a bride into the country.
|💗Enjoy communication with the most beautiful single women on💗|
How much does it cost to buy a wife?
When you are looking for brides on international dating sites, this experience will inevitably mean certain expenses for you. But how much exactly does it cost to find a bride abroad, and which aspects of your journey do you need to pay for? Here is a breakdown of the costs you’ll typically face:
- Online dating expenses. This includes membership on a dating site and the cost of credits that you need to buy to then spend on paid features. Most dating sites also give you an option to send gifts and flowers to ladies. On average, men spend between $100 and $500 monthly on dating online.
- Offline dating expenses. After you’ve found the one woman you want to marry, first you need to meet in real life and see if you are meant to be together. It’s usually the man who takes that trip. The expenses here include plane tickets, hotel, food, transportation, entertainment, and gifts for the bride and her family. Depending on the destination, you can spend between $2,000 and $7,000 on a two-week trip.
- Visa expenses. When you decide that you want to marry your foreign bride, a K-1 visa will be needed for her to legally enter the US. The visa itself costs $260, but many couples prefer to use the services of an immigration lawyer to increase their chances of success, and that adds an additional $1,000 to the budget.
So, overall, you should be prepared to pay from $3,000 to $8,000 for the whole experience of finding a mail order bride, from signing up for a dating site to planning a wedding.
Looking for a bride online may have been an unconventional way to find a partner a couple of decades ago, but these days, it’s as natural as meeting at work or in a bar. The big difference is that by using international dating sites to find a partner, you get to choose a woman based on the parameters you find important. So if you have always wanted a wife that is your true soulmate, mail ordered brides are the solution you’ve been looking for.
Mail ordered brides are women from foreign countries who decided to turn their lives around and marry Western men. The term “mail order bride” is slightly outdated and certainly doesn’t mean you can buy yourself a bride. Rather, it means the process of communicating with a woman online for some time before meeting her in person.
Using top international dating services, you can meet single women who identify as brides from literally anywhere. However, the three most popular destinations for foreign brides are Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
The level of English proficiency can naturally differ from country to country and even from woman to woman because international brides have different education levels and occupations. However, mail order brides are very motivated to find Western husbands, which is why they have at least a speaking level of English.
No, buying any human being for any person is definitely illegal. However, in the case of mail order brides, no one is actually buying anyone. After signing up for a trusted international dating site, you will go through the same process as you would with a regular acquaintance, and if things go well, you will only need to help your bride get a K-1 visa. So, since no one is buying anyone, there is absolutely nothing illegal about these marriages.
The overall cost of buying a wife online depends on several factors, including the site where you do your search, how long it takes you to find a partner, how many times you travel to meet each other in person, and so on. On average, the whole thing can cost you from $3,000 to $8,000.